Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Glogs - an application (and a big WOOPS)
The middle school study group at my school has lately been focusing on the standards, and trying to hone them to the basics: what do our kids need to know/do by the time they are done with our class in our grade? If you've seen the standards (hopefully everyone has them memorized??), you know this is difficult (and kind of boring). I made a glog about mine. I just linked it here, but when I tried it, it was GONE!! I searched and searched - I guess that there is a step I missed. Too bad - it was cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bummer! Hmmm, did you create your glog before registering? I probably didn't emphasize enough that even though it says "Try to Create Yours" that it is best to create a log in first because we did lose another one that way. However, if you DO have a log in, your glog should be in your account. Oddly, you have to scroll down the page quite a ways in order to see it ... but check to see if it is there. If I can help in any way, email me. Sorry! But glad you tried it! Great idea for using it to show some "dry" information.
Post a Comment