Wednesday, January 21, 2009

15th blog

I'm not doing ATTPS - I'm all about doing what's easiest! But this is my 15th blog just for fun. I would like to blog more often, and really I do have great ideas - but I can't picture anyone else really thinking that what I have to say is "time worthy". Because it does take time to read the blogs!
Is anyone else hitting a wall at school? I'm feeling like if I have one more responsibility, one more paper to fill out, one more meeting to attend, one more schedule to rearrange, one more new student...I don't even know. Is it getting worse each year? Or do the previous year's pain and agony go away during the summer? Then I need summer right now!

2 comments:

Deb said...

I agree. It seems like every year we see more requirements. One person observed that the more technology we get in the classrooms the more we are asked to do. I don't know if that is true but I do know that it takes time to learn all the new tools that we are getting.

Karen said...

Isn't it kind of like winter? Right now, I can't imagine why I (or anyone else) live here, but then our gorgeous summers wipe the slate clean and I start looking forward to winter -- unbelievable!

I know it is hard to believe sometimes that people like reading your stuff. But as an example, I didn't know about GEMS, so I looked it up. And it made me wonder what would have happened if I had had an opportunity to participate in something like that as a girl. Even though I often won the science fair, I don't remember getting any encouragement to pursue science even though I got lots of encouragement and accolades for reading and writing. So, my point is, I learned something new from you and what you do is really valuable!