Thursday, February 5, 2009

Blog Questions

I was looking through my blogs tonight, and I can't figure a couple of things out. I had a bunch (well, ok, 1 or 2 per blog) of comments but the only way I knew is because I looked at my blog. I don't do that very often (sorry). How can I feed my comments?
Second, Karen had commented on many of my blogs and I'd like to comment back. But there doesn't appear to be a comment-within-a-comment feature, and I'm not sure she'd see my comments anyway. So then I was going to go on her blog to comment (returning the favor) and when I clicked on her profile she only had ONE blog. Karen, did you go back to Edublog?

2 comments:

AnnWS said...

Under Settings-->Comments you can have Blogger email up to 10 email addresses when someone posts a comment to your blog. To comment back, the "protocol" is to comment in your blog on their comment to keep a thread/conversation going. Karen will see it when she reads your blog.

Karen said...

Yep, you must have un-checked the option to receive emails when someone comments on your blog ... really nice and easy way to know what is going on ...