There's a great resource that is free called World Math Day. You can easily set up your classes and get your students involved in this competitive, fun site - try it and tell me what you think. It's kind of addicting!
Did you delete your other post about teaching math? Good luck with that! I think that most important part might be your own interest and excitement about math (as when you showed me this game!) -- that counts for a lot when you are teaching people who don't like math (and I'm speaking from experience!)
I'm a middle school science teacher. I have three kids, three dogs, and a hobby farm. I don't need to say that I'm busy (do I?)! I spend most of my time away from school as a chauffeur (the three kids); I also enjoy gardening and trying to find ways to preserve all of the things I grow. Reading, jogging, hiking, camping, baking, cooking... these things fill up my spare time, especially in the summer.
1 comment:
Did you delete your other post about teaching math? Good luck with that! I think that most important part might be your own interest and excitement about math (as when you showed me this game!) -- that counts for a lot when you are teaching people who don't like math (and I'm speaking from experience!)
Post a Comment